Milton Primary Care (7.7%) – Wins Tufts Medicare Re-admission award for the 2nd year in a row!
- MPC wins the Tufts Medicare Preferred Re-Admission award again! September 3, 2015Milton Primary Care (7.7%) – Wins Tufts Medicare Re-admission award for the 2nd year in a row!
- Staff Appreciation Dinner May 19, 2015MPC staff met May 6th for a staff appreciation dinner. The focus of this years dinner was "Improving the Patient Experience"
- Milton Primary Care – Wins Lowest Readmission Rate for Tufts Medicare Advantage January 2, 2015MPC wins the lowest readmission rate award in the Tufts Medicare Preferred network.
- MPC Wins Best Overall Adult Quality Score 2012 October 28, 2013Milton Primary Care was honored to share the prize for the “Best Overall Adult Quality Score 2012 Award” in the NEQCA network. Dr Mark Singh, the MPC President and Dr Shaheen Mian, MPC Quality Medical director, receive the prize from NEQCA’s CEO, Dr Jeff Lasker and Dr Mike Cantor, NEQCA’s Chief Medical Director, on behalf […]
- MPC wins Best Diabetic Care Award October 28, 2011MPC won the Best Diabetic Care award for the NEQCA network. This was based on MPC’s excellent performance in the Blue Cross Alternative Quality Contract or AQC. “The AQC is currently one of the largest private payment reform initiatives in the United States and has become a model for state and national policymakers.” […]