MPC wins the lowest readmission rate award in the Tufts Medicare Preferred network.
- Dr Shaheen Mian featured on WGBH news for her work treating Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh November 25, 2017“Dr. Shaheen Mian gets emotional when she speaks about her latest mission to Bangladesh to treat Rohingya refugees, after violence forced them to flee their homes in Myanmar. “The need is enormous and the work has just begun,” she said.” Read the entire article.
- A young Haitian receives life-saving surgery thanks to our very own, Donna Cullinan October 26, 2017“Last January, a team of Boston College nursing students, led by Connell School of Nursing Clinical Assistant Professor Donna Cullinan, were conducting their annual community health clinics in Haiti. Cullinan, Connell School undergraduates and graduate students, and a couple of alumni, spend a week in Haiti every year treating thousands of patients from sunrise […]
- Donna Cullinan Wins the 2011 Boston College Community Service Award October 26, 2017CHESTNUT HILL, MA (6-9-2011) — Connell School of Nursing Clinical Assistant Professor Donna Cullinan has been named winner of the University’s 2011 Community Service Award, given each year to an employee whose actions exemplify the Jesuit spirit of service to others. The award, sponsored by the Office of Governmental and Community Affairs, was presented to […]
- MPC wins the Tufts Medicare Preferred Re-Admission award again! September 3, 2015Milton Primary Care (7.7%) – Wins Tufts Medicare Re-admission award for the 2nd year in a row!
- Staff Appreciation Dinner May 19, 2015MPC staff met May 6th for a staff appreciation dinner. The focus of this years dinner was "Improving the Patient Experience"